A Free One-Hour Workshop
Years of lessons and tournaments can still yield the “tennis dividend” even if you aren’t awarded a scholarship to play college tennis. Your tournament tennis background serves as a “differentiator” with college admissions officers and, properly presented, your “tennis dividend” can enhance your college admission and scholarship opportunities.
In this one hour workshop, college planner and former tennis pro, Randall Bedwell, explain how using the ten steps of the “tennis dividend” in college planning can help you leverage your tennis pedigree toward collegiate success.
• How to present a strong tennis pedigree on the Common App
• Communicating your discipline and drive
• Differentiating yourself from every other student-athletes
• What are my leadership skills?
• Agassi’s “Tennis is Life” analogy and your admissions essay(s)
• What’s (really) in my bag?
• What to communicate to admissions officers
• Staying involved in tennis at college through USTA
• The main question to ask in a college alumni interview
Who should attend: Parent and student/players. Coaches.
Want to host a free Tennis Dividend class at your club or school?
Contact Randall Bedwell at Randall@CollegePathConsultants.com or call 615.714.0139.